The 119 meters long footbridge over Olimpijska St. will be another development located in the cultural district. The design was prepared by Konior Studio. Ayesa Poland is responsible for the detailed project. The footbridge will be illuminated and made of raw, architectural concrete. The pavement will be heated with designed space for cyclists.
- The list of ten tendering companies:
– Mota-Engil Central Europe S.A. (Kraków)
– Przedsiębiorstwo Usług Technicznych „Intercor” Sp. z o. o. (Zawiercie)
– Warbud S.A. (Warsaw)
– Budimex S.A. (Warsaw)
– Mostostal Warszawa S.A. (Warsaw)
– Skanska S.A. (Warsaw)
– Przedsiębiorstwo Inżynieryjne „IMB-Podbeskidzie” Sp. z .o. o. (Skoczów)
– Mosty Chrzanów Sp. z o.o. (Chrzanów)
– Strabag Sp. z o.o. (Pruszków)
– Himmel and Papesch Opole Sp. z o. o. (Czarnowąsy)
The City Hall of Katowice, an investor of the footbridge, do not disclose amounts of the bids. Lover price will be decisive while deciding the tendering procedure. The estimated cost of the construction work is PLN 14,3 million. According to an initial schedule, the footbridge will be delivered by the end of 2013. The name of a chosen prime contractor will be known in a few weeks.