Redevco has bought “Pedant”

Pedant in 1957
Pedant in 1957

The Polish Centrum Development & Investments co-partnership sold its “Pedant” department store at 3 Maja Street to dutch-based company Redevco Polska for EUR 4 million. This 6-storey building with 2 043 sq. metres of rental space is currently occupied by Deichmann (1 244 sq. m), National Chamber of Architects and Learning System Poland (799 sq. m together). The seller was represented by Cushman&Wakefield. CDI company owns one more building in Katowice – the mid-size supermarket “Supersam” at Piotra Skargi Sq. Redevco is managing a portfolio of retail properties across Europe.

“Pedant” was rised in 1948. In 2005, the building was completely refurbished.

Current view, fot. CDI
Current view, fot. CDI