The Polimex-Mostostal building company sold a property in the Katowice downtown. The asset selling is connected with the restructuring process of the firm. The estate was acquired by one of PKO TFI’s funds.
The property is located at 3 Wita Stwosza St. and includes a 7-storey tenement and a plot which covers the area of almost 0,06 ha. The subjected 1 840 sq. meters building was erected in 1910 and was designed by Hugo Weissenberg. The facility was fully renovated in 2011 and is registered as the historic monument. The building was a seat of the Polimex-Mostostal regional branch and houses conference spaces, office areas, a canteen and three guests rooms.
The company of Molina, an investment fund of PKO TFI, purchased the property for gross PLN 7,38 million. The promised contract was concluded on 25th of June. At the end of 2013, Molina also acquired a 23 842 sq. meters plot which is situated on Rzepakowa St. The property was sold for gross PLN 8,61 million by Polimex Development Kraków, a subsidiary of Polimex-Mostostal.