Erbud was chosen as a prime contractor and will conduct construction works of new Silesia City Center (SCC). A contract agreement was signed today and amounts PLN 126,5 million. The construction works will start on 6th of September 2010 and will take a one year – Erbud has to finish its works until 6th of September 2011. At present, preparatory works are progressing at the construction site.
- A detailed construction works’ schedule was presented yesterday during the press conference:
– stage I: August 5th 2010 – September 5th 2010 (preparatory works) >>>
– stage II: September 6th 2010 – September 26th 2010 >>>
– stage III: September 27th 2010 – November 21st 2010 >>>
– stage IV: November 22nd 2010 – February 28th 2011 >>>
– stage V: March 1st 2011 – May 14th 2011 >>>
– stage VI: May 15th 2011 – September 6th 2011 >>>
Except the new building of Silesia City Center, an underground car park and additional parking lots on the roof will be developed within the framework of the extension’s project.
The investor, Immofinanz Group, will spend EUR 50 million for the extension of SCC.